"Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice." – Psalm 112:5 NIV
Make the BEST Natural Health Decisions
UPDATE: EZDtox is Now Available in CANADA!
Click here for ordering info
A Partial List of EDTA Information & Benefits
By Dr. Michael W Roth
EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is a remarkable and documented heavy metal chelator (detoxifying agent), and arterial cleansing product with the ability to effectively remove the plaque, cholesterol & heavy metals which congest, restrict, and impede blood flow and oxygen throughout the 75,000 miles of blood vessels within the body. It is incredibly safe and gentle and is a weak acid closely related to vinegar or ordinary acetic acid.
EDTA chelation has been the treatment of choice for heavy metal poisoning for more than half a century, even in children. It is supported by the FDA.
There are as many as 10,000 scientific papers supporting its use in many different areas.
EDTA is designed to prevent abnormal blood clotting but not the normal clotting of blood that occurs when you get a cut, which is a major problem with other anti-clotting medicines. EDTA is better than aspirin to prevent heart disease.
Potential Benefits & Uses of EDTA Chelation
- lessens or reduces the effects of a heart attack
- removes or reduces angina pectoris, chest pains.
- reduces shortness of breath in coronary artery disease.
- can reduce or eliminate male impotence.
- helps to prevent and reduce osteoarthritis.
- reduces and alleviates the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis.
- may combat osteoporosis through restoration of bone density by stimulating bone growth, while it is removing calcium from the plaque in blood vessels.
- removes lead and cadmium and other heavy metals from the body.
- removes calcium from atherosclerotic plaque.
- dissolves kidney stones, reduces serum iron and protects against iron poisoning and iron storage disease of the liver.
- can bring back the elderly from senility, and improve memory.
- can reduce the incidence of Pick's Atrophy and Alzheimer's disease.
- reduces blood pressure in high blood pressure patients.
- can eliminate intermittent claudication (leg cramps and leg pain and numbness due to poor circulation).
- may reverse diabetic gangrene.
- can restore impaired vision, particularly in the diabetic who is suffering from macular degeneration.
- can improve the vision in diabetic retinopathy and dissolve small cataracts.
- can lower insulin requirements for diabetics.
- can heal calcified necrotic ulcers and greatly reduce the need for lower extremity amputations.
- can reduce or reverse the effect of a stroke, particularly after the stroke, but even as late as two years following a stroke. It even dissolves large and small clots or thrombi.
- improves memory.
- can prevent the deposition of cholesterol in the liver and reduces blood cholesterol levels.
- can convert and normalize irregular heart rhythms.
- reduces or relaxes excessive heart contraction.
- reduces heart irritability and increases potassium within the cells of your body.
- reduces heart valve calcification, and improves heart function.
- reduces dark pigmentation associated with varicose veins.
- can make arterial walls more flexible.
The McDonaugh Medical Center in Missouri, conducted a study that revealed the dramatic benefits of EDTA chelation for cardiovascular disease and dramatically reducing arterial blockages. Here’s what they did and did not recommend along with benefits:
Oral EDTA or suppositories are not recommended because they are poorly absorbed — a maximum of 10% is systemically absorbed and excreted via the kidneys. The remainder passes through the gastrointestinal tract, where it is excreted unchanged in the stool. We don’t believe one will benefit more from EDTA suppositories inserted via rectum than one would benefit by consuming EDTA orally, and enabling it to transit the entire GI tract.
Best? A transdermal, topically applied EDTA cream with natural carrier oils such as EZDtox.
The website of the Mount Rainer Clinic in Yelm, Washington has links to the abstracts of many studies of the different benefits of EDTA chelation therapy, including:
Blood flow to peripheral arteries improved by 22% in 77 elderly patients.
A retrospective study of 470 subjects with arteriosclerosis showed improvements of 80-90% with chelation therapy, and 82 out of the 92 patients who were to have surgery no longer needed it.
Four patients with gangrene from severe occlusive peripheral arterial disease were to undergo amputations.After EDTA chelation (and other treatments in some cases), all four patients were healed and able to walk without pain (with only one subject losing the tips of several toes).
EDTA chelation improved blood flow to the brain (as measured by radioactive technique) and associated symptoms in 15 subjects.
A meta-analysis of 19 studies including 22,765 subjects with cardiovascular disease showed that 87% of subjects benefited from chelation therapy.
A study of 59 Swiss subjects treated with chelation therapy and followed for 18 years showed a 90% reduction in cancer mortality over untreated residents of the same neighborhood.
A case study reported on the reversal of macular degeneration in a 59-year-old woman treated with EDTA chelation therapy.
Cardiovascular improvements after treatment with EDTA and the removal of heavy metals leads to increased production of nitric oxide in the endothelial cells, causing the arteries to relax and improving blood flow.
According to an article in the Journal of Advancement in Medicine, mortality from cancer was reduced 90 percent during an 18-year follow-up study of 59 patients treated with Calcium-EDTA.
Despite the thousands of studies, testimonials and published papers on the benefits of EDTA, online sites such as PubMed, will not support EDTA therapy or benefits. Why? Anything that will cut into the profits of ludicrously expensive medical treatments (like bypass surgery) will be condemned by the same media outlets they control (pretty much everything online and on the news).
Dr. Michael Roth is a retired doctor of chiropractic with extensive knowledge and experience in nutrition and health. After running a successful chiropractic office for nearly 15 years, "Dr. Roth branched out into peripheral realms of health study to enable him to offer his clients a more complete and overall knowledge base of wellness. With a goal to glorify the Lord, he is dedicated to provide for and educate the public regarding the gaining and maintaining of dynamic health and effective body cleansing. Dr. Roth also developed a unique topical EDTA cream for the safe, gentle and effective removal of toxic chemicals and heavy metals from the body. He can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org